CANUCKS 3, KINGS 2
In tribute to Surly & Scribe's current ticket giveaway contest, I present the following game recap:
- I feel like the Los Angeles Kings do indeed lead the NHL in win percentage during 20 minute games.
- Terry Murray demands scoring opportunities from his bottom 6, then puts Kyle Clifford, Jarret Stoll, Trent Hunter and Ethan Moreau, Colin Fraser, Trevor Lewis together as lines. Indeed, not the type of players who can contribute on the scoresheet.
With that kind of view over his right shoulder,
I think that Colin Fraser will indeed enjoy his time in LA.
- Colin Fraser played his first game since March 29th of this year and indeed, he did do well. But what is he going to bring to the table that is different from Ethan Moreau, Trent Hunter or Kyle Clifford's (at least this season) game?
- Aaron Rome has played 2 games for the Canucks after breaking his hand in pre-season... and indeed he has 2 goals in those 2 games. Meanwhile, Dustin Penner refuses to take a hockey stick.
I don't know about you... but if any screengrab sums up Dustin Penner's season...
it's indeed this one.
- I know that fans are frustrated and want to make a change with the Head Coach position. But if you are going to bring someone new in, he better indeed be Hall of Fame caliber.
- I don't know what to make of this team right now. Some periods they are indeed showing flashes of brilliance in terms of communication and passing and other periods they are running around chasing the puck with their heads cut off.
Movember? More like Deathvember.
Fucked up, indeed.
- Everyone is indeed talking about the 1-3-1. I just had no idea all these people were so interested in the LA Kings record during the month of November.